Who are you?
Hi, I’m Sheena – a Baltimore native who knows the best crab cake spots in the city (just ask)! But besides my love of seafood, I love to see strategy in action. As luck would have it, I have spent the past several years as an independent marketing consultant doing just that.
What do you do?
With over ten years of experience in B2C marketing, I’ve honed my skills in marketing strategy and project management while getting my hands dirty in campaigns focused on email marketing, advertising management, public relations, social media and direct marketing. My sweet spot is diving into a business, learning about the products they offer, then building and implementing marketing strategies that fit their brand all while ushering their products straight into the arms of old and new customers again and again.
Who do you work with?
My clients span various industries and range from solopreneurs and start-ups to companies who’ve been in business for over 20 years. I’ve worked on campaigns for a California-based health and wellness cafe, a PBS-TV health educator, an award-winning digestive wellness company, a top website for outdoor adventure seekers and a book discovery platform, to name a few.
Are you accepting new clients?
Got a project? Let’s chat. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Will you be a source for my article/blog?
Yes, I’m happy to talk marketing strategy, email marketing, branding and remote work.
Well, when I’m not in my home office mapping out strategy and scheming up ways to make Melissa & Doug my next client, you can find me…
- hanging out with my dogs, Ellington and Braxton
- running my giving circle, Olivia E. Grace
- hosting impromptu Friday night happy hours
- writing/curating content on employer branding for remote/virtual companies
- indulging in Bravo TV
- volunteering as marketing director for a Virginia-based nonprofit focused on empowering women
- getting mesmerized by the beauty of writing on black Post-it notes with fine point GOLD Sharpies